About this item
- VEG & BLOOM TWO CHANNELS: CREE COB 5000K Cold White light for Veg Breeding, Seedling, Microgreen and Vegetative, Samsung LM301B 3000K Warm White and 660nm Red light for Flowering and Fruiting..
- LIGHTING INTENSITY ADJUSTABLE: Preassembled flat lens for Vegetative Stages including Seedling, Clone, Microgreens, etc. Replace the flat lens with 90 degrees Optic Lens for Bloom/Fruiting Stages. With the COB lenses, the PAR (PPFD) can be increased up to 50% compared to the COB without lenses.
- UNIQUE & HIGH EFFICIENCY REFLECTOR: PAR (PPFD) output and canopy penetration can be increased by up to 150% while ensuring a more uniform footprint.
- ENERGY SAVING: Equivalent to 1000W HPS/MH grow light while consuming only 110W, recommended for vegetative 2.5’x 2.5’ coverage and flowering 2’x 2’ coverage.
Model Number: BIGG 1000
Power Consumption: 110W from wall
LED's: CREE COB White 5000K, Samsung LM301B 3000K and Red 660nm
Beam Angle: Switchable between 90° lens and 120° reflector
Dimensions: 7.87 x 7.87 x 2.56 inches
Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
Two Lens Options for Gardening Anytime Anywhere
Veg and Bloom Two Grow Channels
Veg Channel: CREE COB 5000K Full Spectrum with Peak in Blue
- VEG Channel is for plants germination, seedling, clone and early leaf stages.
- Doing good for microgreens and hydroponics system.
- LED Chipset: 1pcs CREE 5000K cold white COB.
- Consumes 50W on VEG channel.
Bloom Channel: Samsung LM301B 3000K and 660nm Enhancer
- BLOOM Channel is for plants in the flowering and fruiting stages.
- Red 660nm wavelength added for triggering and enhancing the flowering.
- LED Chipset: 56pcs Samsung LM301B 3000K warm white+ 4pcs 660nm red.
- Consumes 60W on BLOOM channel.
All Channels ON - Full Power Broad Full Spectrum
- VEG+BLOOM Channel outputs maximum light for the optimal growing performance from seedling to harvest.
- We highly recommend growers let both switches turn on during the flowering and fruiting stages for great harvest.
- Consumes 110W at full power.
Mounting Height and Lighting Time Suggestions
Unique and High Quality Components
Full Spectrum with Bloom Enhancer
- Built with CREE cold white 5000K and Samsung LM301B warm white 3000K chips as main lighting source.
- The extra added 660nm red is a great flowering trigger at the early bloom stage as well as an efficient enhancer at the late flowering/fruiting stages.
- White 3000K/5000K output full spectrum, Red 660nm peaked at bloom spectrum.
Dual Option to Grow Indoors
- Two optical lenes offered for the COB channel.
- Growers are able to switch from flat protective lens to balanced 90 degrees lens.
- Both the flat lens and 90 degrees lens has a high light transmittance.
- The flat lens is preassembled.
- No tools needed for the lens shift.
Reliable Independent Cooling System
- Unique and dense fin design heatsink ensures a high performance cooling system for LED module (COB+SMD).
- Each LED module has an independent quiet cooling fan.
- Each LED module has an independent heatsink.
- The light is cool enough to touch.
Q: Is it always discreet shipping/package?
A: Yes of course. We do discreet shipping for all orders. All our packages are shipped with plastic foam protection to keep it safe, and without any labels “grow lights” or brand name mentioned on the packages.
Q: What should I do if I cannot check out successfully?
A: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or online chat, we’re always ready to help.
Q: Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
A: Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers out there, making it impossible for us to ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a business or residential address when placing your order.
Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: If you would like to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
If your order has not yet begun processing, we can issue a full refund.
If it has been processed, you can get a refund minus shipping charges (both ways, even if the product had free shipping—we still have to pay for it, after all). A restocking fee of up to 25% may also apply.
Q: How long will it take for my order to arrive?
A: Most orders will be at your door within 7 business days of placing your order, but this can take longer in some instances.
We will keep you updated as processing and shipping progresses, but feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the status of your order.
We generally process your order within 24 hours of receiving it and it usually ships out within a day or two after that.
We ship most products using standard ground shipping via UPS, FedEx or the USPS. Depending on your location.
Q: How do I track my package?
A: An email that contains the tracking link URL will be sent to you once your order is shipped.
Q: What is your warranty? What should I do if my light has a problem?
A: We have a 5-year warranty(2 years free,3 years limited), Check our warranty
If you have a product issue, please contact us first at email@example.com
Q: What can I do if I have a business plan?
A: If you would like to cooperate with ParFactWorks, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What can I do if the Package Shows Delivered But I Don’t Have It?
A: Please follow the instructions below if the carrier shows package delivered but you don’t have it:
• Do check carefully the area around the shipping address and check with your neighbors or anyone who may have the package for you.
• If there is no clue found please call the carrier directly to report a missing package for the fastest logistics information, meanwhile, please email us about the issue as well (email@example.com).
ParfactWorks can not be held responsible for packages stolen from the delivery address so please be sure to ship to a secure location! If the items are lost, we need at least 30-45 days to investigate. So please keep following the logistics dynamics after we provide the tracking number, and do not miss out on our mail about the delivery notification.